... tackling one recipe at a time

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

English Breakfast Milk Tea and Dark Chocolate Earl Grey Macarons

It had been three months since I baked my last batch of macarons. I was afraid that I lost the knack of making macarons with the cute little feet. "What if I can't do it anymore? What if my macarons turn out flat and cracked?" I overcame my fears and decided to bake a batch last weekend. To be on the safe side, I chose a flavor that I'd tried before: dark chocolate earl grey. I carefully folded the egg white into the almond flour mixture, making sure I didn't overmix them. Then, I meticulously piped the rounds and waited patiently until they formed a skin. Fhewww... so far so good.. Now, it was time to bake them. I said my prayer, put a pan into the preheated oven, and set the timer to 15 minutes. Ughhh, 15 minutes of complete agony.

Kriiiiiiinnggggg.... Time's up! I slowly opened the oven door and........ perfect macaron feet!!!!! Yeayyy!!! What a relief.. I was confident and overly excited, so I made another batch. This time, English breakfast milk tea :) They turned out perfect too :D I was ecstatic! I started making the ganache filling for the two flavors and yuummmm, were they good.. I love the English breakfast milk tea flavor, it was a tad bit sweet for my taste because I used white chocolate, but it was delicious and fragrant regardless. The dark chocolate earl grey was great too but I was not too excited about it because I'd made it. Anyhow, pictures are below as usual :)

1 comment:

  1. style phá cách là cá tính ưa thích, bao gồm do go noi that , do go noi that phong khach , do go noi that nha bep , do go noi that phong ngu ... để nhận ra style này, màu xám hay màu gỗ tự nhiên là sáng tạo trang hoàng được áp dụng. những thành phần vật dụng trong nhà thịnh hành trong những gian phòng này là mau ghe sofa phong khach , tu phong ngu , giuong ngu , một số gam màu như màu xám, nâu, đen hoặc màu sắc có liên quan đến màu tối để các người có thể tạo dấu ấn sang trọng. sáng tạo làm đẹp bằng gỗ xuất hiện trong noi that van phong vì họ thấy rằng nó sẽ khiến siêu thị trông sạch sẽ và tươi sáng, tạo nên nét duyên dáng đặc thù trong diện tích học tập riêng của từng người. sat my thuat , gia cong sat , gia cong inox

    ReplyDelete