... tackling one recipe at a time

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Every Girl's Dream..

Time flies by so fast. Suddenly, I'm at an age when a lot of my friends are getting married and having kids. I panic whenever I check Facebook and see my friends changing their status from "In a Relationship" to "Married to" or "Engaged to". Basically, they're moving on to the next stage of their lives. Don't get me wrong, I'm not panicking because I want to get married or have kids now. I'm not ready for that. I panic because many of my friends are beginning a new journey, while I'm still stuck in school -___-" Sometimes, it makes me feel that my world is moving in such a slow pace and I'm always running but I never get to the finish line. Well, regardless of my resentment of being stuck and my envy of their new adventures, I feel really happy for my friends. Honestly. A huge smile always appears out of nowhere when I look at their pre-wedding or wedding pictures. They all look sooo happy and full of love. Makes me wonder, will I look like that when my time has come? Or will I get frustrated by all the little details being a control freak that I am? Oh well, I don't really care for now :p

For all of my friends who are leaving behind their single lives, I made this especially for you. Congratulations for reaching every girl's dream. I'm truly happy for you from the bottom of my heart and good luck for your new life with your loved one :)



1 comment:

  1. style phá cách là cá tính ưa thích, bao gồm do go noi that , do go noi that phong khach , do go noi that nha bep , do go noi that phong ngu ... để nhận ra style này, màu xám hay màu gỗ tự nhiên là sáng tạo trang hoàng được áp dụng. những thành phần vật dụng trong nhà thịnh hành trong những gian phòng này là mau ghe sofa phong khach , tu phong ngu , giuong ngu , một số gam màu như màu xám, nâu, đen hoặc màu sắc có liên quan đến màu tối để các người có thể tạo dấu ấn sang trọng. sáng tạo làm đẹp bằng gỗ xuất hiện trong noi that van phong vì họ thấy rằng nó sẽ khiến siêu thị trông sạch sẽ và tươi sáng, tạo nên nét duyên dáng đặc thù trong diện tích học tập riêng của từng người. sat my thuat , gia cong sat , gia cong inox

    ReplyDelete