... tackling one recipe at a time

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Goodbye Chambana!!

I haven't updated my blog for a very looooooooooong time and the reason for that is I've been busy packing and  travelling with my parents after my graduation.. 
After leaving my footsteps on Boston, NYC, DC, Philly, Miami, Key West, NOLA, and Memphis, I'm going home for good :( I felt extremely sad, although I often complained about how boring life in Chambana was, I think I will miss it badly.. My small but convenient kitchen in my old apartment, where I spent most of my time baking all those good stuffs, arrrgghhh... Also, I'll definitely miss all the people that accompanied me during my 6 years in Chambana.. Well, some of them are actually already in Indonesia now, but still, I just know that it won't be the same :(((( Anw, I think it will be another long wait before I post anything again.. I'm just crossing my fingers that the differences in ingredients and humidity between US and Indo won't affect my baking -____-" Goodbye Chambana!!! Til we meet again!!

2 comments:

  1. gu thẩm mỹ hiện đại là trường phái ưa thích, bao gồm do go noi that , do go noi that phong khach , do go noi that nha bep , do go noi that phong ngu ... để nhận ra style này, màu xám hay màu gỗ nguyên từ cây là sáng tạo làm đẹp được áp dụng. các thành phần nội thất ưa thích trong các gian phòng này là mau ghe sofa phong khach , tu phong ngu , giuong ngu , một số màu sơn như màu xám, nâu, đen hoặc màu sắc có liên quan đến màu tối để những người có thể tạo điểm đặc biệt hoành tráng. phát minh làm đẹp bằng gỗ xuất hiện trong noi that van phong vì họ thấy rằng nó sẽ khiến nhà hàng trông sạch sẽ và tươi sáng, tạo nên nét duyên dáng đặc biệt trong diện tích học tập riêng của từng người. sat my thuat , gia cong sat , gia cong inox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete