... tackling one recipe at a time

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Vacation Macarons

Hours turned to days. Days became months. Yeap, it's been months since my last post. Life has been crazy hectic lately, much crazier than usual. My day job at the office has pretty much sucked the life out of me every day & I have to conjure up extra energy to bake for Miel after work. 

June has been an unexpectedly busy time for Miel, with June brides submitting macaron orders for their wedding souvenirs. So, yeah, 24 hours a day are no longer enough for me -_-" Let alone writing a blog for fun, I think I don't even have enough time to sleep lately. Oh well, life goes on..

I checked my blog reading list a few days ago & the Mac Attack for this month popped up: "Vacation Macarons". Sounds fun. Coincidentally, I had to make a Spiderman macaron cake for my customer. Hey, what can represent vacation better than a Summer blockbuster cake? :p The cake is salted chocolate cake & the macarons are red velvet Spidey macs. I also attach some interesting pieces I made for my customers, enjoy :)









4 comments:

  1. Love those S'Man Macs. Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them as MacTweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. liiiiii.....aku nyari kamu niihh....kok di FB kamu tiba2 tidak ada begitu juga di bbm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gu thẩm mỹ hiện đại là trường phái ưa thích, bao gồm do go noi that , do go noi that phong khach , do go noi that nha bep , do go noi that phong ngu ... để nhận ra style này, màu xám hay màu gỗ nguyên từ cây là sáng tạo làm đẹp được áp dụng. các thành phần nội thất ưa thích trong các gian phòng này là mau ghe sofa phong khach , tu phong ngu , giuong ngu , một số màu sơn như màu xám, nâu, đen hoặc màu sắc có liên quan đến màu tối để những người có thể tạo điểm đặc biệt hoành tráng. phát minh làm đẹp bằng gỗ xuất hiện trong noi that van phong vì họ thấy rằng nó sẽ khiến nhà hàng trông sạch sẽ và tươi sáng, tạo nên nét duyên dáng đặc biệt trong diện tích học tập riêng của từng người. sat my thuat , gia cong sat , gia cong inox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly value the sort of points you post here. Much obliged for sharing us an extraordinary data that is really useful. Great day! jogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete